x

Chat en VIVO


QUE CURSO BUSCAS, ESCRIBEME



Envíanos un WhatsApp

🏅 GENESIS FX TRADING [ DESCARGA HOY] 2023

GENESIS FX TRADING  

 


GENESIS FX TRADING


Trading Opportunities


By Understanding market structure

My strategy for hopefully being successful in trading long term is to apply the correct strategy to the market condition that I want, and engage in proper money management methods that will hopefully skew the odds of success in my favour.

My view is that all strategies work. They just work in different market conditions. The difficult part in trading is knowing what the market condition will be, and applying the right strategy and money management to it.

Trading to me involves 70% psychology, 20% strategy, 10% luck.

​For more information, do contract me via the contact box below! :)



GENESIS FX TRADING

Curso Solo 2 Dolares PayPal-Usdt-Airtm

Puedes ver mas cursos en